Product SKU:- AKT07
Work Sitting or Standing The following keyboard tray systems all utilize the articulating mechanism. The specially designed arm bracket of the Sit-to-Stand Keyboard Tray may be positioned at either a SEATED height or a STANDING height. In addition, this mechanism requires only the simple action of lifting the front of the keyboard tray, adjusting to the desired height, then releasing the tray to lock it in place. It's easy enough to operate with one hand! Now you can customize your Sit-to-Stand Keyboard Tray System by selecting the Keyboard tray that best fits you.
- Spring-assisted lift & lock mechanism allows precise height adjustments with minimal effort A 24.8'' glide track allows the mechanism to slide into the desired position and remain there without creeping.
- The arm bracket allows the unit to come out fully and retract under the work surface completely. Plugin foam-gel wrist rest offers gentle support.
- Easily move keyboards above or below your desk. The unique design of the arm bracket provides a height adjustment ranging from 8.7" above the work surface to 4.7'' below.
- Adjustable keyboard angle lets you type with a neutral or negative wrist angle
- Elevate, tilt, swivel & slide keyboards to the perfect position for you. A conveniently accessible lever controls a +15/-13 degrees tilt range, for maximum wrist comfort.
|Keyboard Tray Size:
||Plastic, Compact Board, Aluminum, Steel